Saturday, October 09, 2004

10/09/04 "Glorious Day!"

He is HOME!!! We are so happy to have our little baby home. We just got done with all the orientation for the machinery he has to be on. Talk about overwhelming!!! I'm thankful we have a nurse right now to help us adjust. I don't think we'll be going to a whole of place for awhile. He has so much equipment we have to drag around everywhere we go. He's home now and will get stronger quicker. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. We'll keep you posted!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so glad to hear that he is finally home! You all must be so excited! I'll continue to pray for Cass and your whole family. Keep us posted about how he is doing.
Allie

October 10, 2004 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

It is so great to hear that Cass is finally home! We will pray that he will have a long season of being at home and that he heals quickly and that you can all adjust to the many changes well. Bless you!

Burns' Family

October 11, 2004 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that Cass is finally home. I knew from some of the nurses we share that he would be home by Saturday evening. I hope all is going well with the re-adjustment to being home again. Please don't hesitate to call when you finally catch your breath. I would love to talk with you.

Love in Christ,
Sue Searles
(Luke's Mom)

October 11, 2004 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com