Sunday, September 26, 2004

9-26-04

I've been pondering a lot upon this past month how drastically my family's lives have changed. It has been a very trying time for our family, and will probably continue to be so, but I think the worse is over, meaning the unknown. My two oldest who are still babies themselves, are trying to adjust and are doing quite well for children who are used to having their mom home everyday with them to seeing her only when they wake up and go to bed. I haven't shared how we're doing and have tried to use this post just for an update on Cass, but since we are a family and believe that we are a family forever, this affects our whole family. We're all being tried of our faith, and hopefully we will only grow stronger. I'm learning my limits, or maybe my limits are being stretched, but I know we won't be tried more than we can handle. I pray that we can remain faithful, hopeful and prayerful throughout this time and that we will come out stronger in the end. I know that God lives and He loves us and knows each and everyone of us. He knows our burdens, He knows our trials, He knows our weaknesses and He has sent His Son to guide us back to Him that we may all live together again someday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so grateful for your faith and dedication to our precious grandchildren. You teach them by example and you shower them with love. We couldn't ask for more. We are all here for you and willing to share our strength.

Thank you to all who comment; to all who share their prayers and faith.

GrammaPeg

September 27, 2004 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been praying for baby Cass and the rest of your family too. How old are your other two children? This must be a very trying time for you all, but you're right, God is greater than all our trials and will give us the strength to continue. Thank you for the update.
Allie

September 28, 2004 at 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you on Sunday! I know that you are a wonderful mother and a great example to me. I have no idea how I would handle such a trial, but as you said Heavenly Father does know our limits. Little Cass has a special mission here and what better parents than You and Ryan. I pray each day gets better and that the rest of the family is doing well.
Love,
Marlene

September 29, 2004 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Gordy AKA Luke's Dad said...

Ryan and Kristin,

I was glad to see you the other day in the hospital before we left. I want to let you know that not only are we praying for Cass, we are praying for your family that God will give you the strength you need to face each new day.

God bless and I look forward to reading about Cass' going home real soon.

Gordy AKA Luke's Dad

September 29, 2004 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com