Friday, October 08, 2004

10/08/04 "FINALLY!!!"

Tomorrow is the day we bring Cass home. Everyone is ready, but nobody is more ready than I. Nurses are ready, doctors are ready, insurance ready, we're ready! He's doing great and I think he's ready too! Don't get me wrong, the hospital staff has been great. We couldn't ask for greater love and care for him, but it's been 6 1/2 weeks since he first went into the hospital. Most of his life he has spent in the hospital. I am so anxious and excited and so are everyone else in the house. I know it's not going to be easy but I know we can do it, and he'll get stronger more quickly if he's at home. He's far from being healed, but he is at least on the road to recovery and hopefully in a few years he'll be running around the yard following his big brother and sister healthy. We'll keep you posted!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so great that Cass finally gets to come home! I'm sure you all are so excited! I'll pray that everything goes smoothly with all the changes of going home that Cass will have to adjust to.
Allie

October 9, 2004 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com