Thursday, September 30, 2004

9/30/04 "Fingers Crossed"

I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but we're trying to get Cass home tomorrow. Hopefully all will go well; insurance, medical supplies, and staffing the home nursing care along with no complications with his health. I will be able to have all my family under one roof once again. Cass has been doing well this week, having a few nights of fever, but it hasn't happened for two nights now. He will get better at home more quickly, and we can get back to some sort of normalcy or what it will be from this time on. I'm a little worried about caring for him at home because he is needing so much attention and care still. During the day it'll be fine, I'll be home but at night he still needs someone to be up all night to suction and care for him. We'll have a nurse for 24 hours for a little bit but I'm not sure how long it'll last. Ryan nor I can stay up for 24 hours seven days a week to care for him. We're hoping we'll be able to get home nursing care for longer. Hopefully as long as we may need it.
Thank you for your continued prayers and thoughtful words of encouragement. For those who know us, we're very private people and try not to burden others with our dealings, but this has been nice to hear so many sending their love to us via message board. It has helped us as a family know that we are loved and that their are so many good people. Thank you for letting us reach out and draw upon your strength too. I know Heavenly Father gave us the ability to feel joy and pain so that we may know what others are feeling and help each other through trials. We are so thankful for you all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying that all continues to go well and that Cass can go home tomorrow. I'll also pray about your home nursing situation. Please keep us updated as to how everything goes.
Allie

September 30, 2004 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger magal53 said...

Obrigado por visitar meu Blog
Thanks you by visit my Blog.
Good Luck

September 30, 2004 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com